Thomas Nelson Publishing, 2007, 256 pgs.
In A Nation of Sheep, Judge Andrew P. Napolitano frankly discusses how the U.S. government has circumvented the Constitution and is systematically dismantling the rights and freedoms of the American people. He challenges Americans to recognize that they are being led down a very dangerous path and that the cost of following without challenge is the loss of the basic freedoms that define Americans as a nation.
Judge Napolitano reminds readers what America is all about, that the purpose of government is to protect freedom, and freedom is the ability to follow your own free will and not the will of government bureaucrats. He asks the simple question, which are YOU, a sheep or a wolf? Do you blindly follow behind where you are led, or do you challenge the government at every pass, forcing it to make decisions that will protect your freedoms?
Judge Napolitano asks the questions that no one else will, challenging readers to rethink why they are blindly following a government that has only its own interests in mind.
Donate and Make a Difference
War Is Crime is an independent non-commercial website. It is not addressed to "the masses" but to the individuals, to you personally. Please consider sending a donation to help us keep it running. Your generous support makes the world a better place!
- Why is the government using the war on terror as an excuse to sidestep the Constitution?
- Why are Americans not challenging and questioning the government as it continues to limit more and more of their freedoms?
- What part of “Congress shall make no law…” does the government not understand when it criminalizes speech?
- Whatever happened to the inalienable rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness that are proclaimed in the Declaration of Independence, guaranteed by the Constitution, yet ignored by the governments elected to protect them?
- Why does every public office holder swear allegiance to the Constitution, yet very few follow it?
- Don’t Americans have rights that are guaranteed and cannot be taken from them?