February 20, 2016
The idea of an Article V convention seems to be gaining momentum across the country. According to the constitution, an Article V convention is the process by which both houses of Congress propose amendments which then must be ratified by three fourths of the states legislatures in order for them to become adopted.
It is believed by many in the conservative movement that this process is one of the only hopes remaining to save our country.
The Congress, whenever two thirds of both houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose amendments to this Constitution, or, on the application of the legislatures of two thirds of the several states, shall call a convention for proposing amendments, which, in either case, shall be valid to all intents and purposes, as part of this Constitution, when ratified by the legislatures of three fourths of the several states, or by conventions in three fourths thereof, as the one or the other mode of ratification may be proposed by the Congress; provided that no amendment which may be made prior to the year one thousand eight hundred and eight shall in any manner affect the first and fourth clauses in the ninth section of the first article; and that no state, without its consent, shall be deprived of its equal suffrage in the Senate.
There are fears among many that this convention could turn into a runaway convention of sorts because they claim there is no way to limit the process to a single proposed amendment, such as the Balanced Budget Amendment. Given the Obama administrations blatant disregard for our current constitution, there is a justifiable fear that we could end up with a new constitution all together. Advocates of the convention however, argue that this is the time because Constitutional Conservatives have never been represented so strongly as they are now in the state legislatures. Republicans are currently in control of 31 states giving many the confidence that they will prevent any changes to existing amendments.
While this may be the case, there is one little detail noone seems to be discussing. A new constitution already exists and it is called The Constitution for the New Socialists Republic in North America. This new Socialist Constitution was written by the Revolutionary Communist Party and describes in great detail the intent of the Communists to obtain absolute authority. Again, many people are comforted by the fact that Republicans are firmly in control of so many states. This gives a false sense of security, in this authors opinion, and lulls the masses into accepting something that could very well be designed to bring in this new constitution.
Communists excel at enacting agendas through decpetion and mental manipulation. Their entire modus operandi is a push for social change and they will do anything to achieve their goal; even infiltrate the Republican Party and pose as conservatives. Consider the following stated goal from the “45 goals for the Communist takeover of America”:
“… 15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.”
It is overwhelmingly obvious that our entire government has been infiltrated by communists. Since 2014 we have watched a Republican controlled congress surrender on every major issue pushed by President Obama leaving us with no real representation. If members of the Republican establishment will sell us out, why wouldn’t state legislatures and governships?
The possibility that there are operatives posing as constitutional conservatives pushing for an Article V convention must be considered. It is highly unlikely that the power elite, after making as much progress as they have with Obama at the helm, would give it up through a procedure designed to save a constitution they have spent the past century destroying.
As crazy as it sounds, the facts remain that the Republican congress has sold us out, and Democrats are pushing for absolute authority while the Socialist Constitution is waiting in the shadows. Perhaps this should be looked into a little bit before we allow ourselves to be rushed into something we obviously, don’t fully understand.
To learn about the left wing indoctrination taking place in our universities, read my book Not on my Watch: Exposing the Marxist Agenda in Education.
45 goals for the Communist takeover of America
(Excerpt from the book The Naked Communist by W. Cleon Skousen, 1958)
The biggest mistake of the West has been allowing itself to drift into a state of mental stagnation, apathy and inaction. In some circles, motivations of patriotism, loyalty and the traditional dream of “freedom for all men” have been lying dormant or have been paralyzed by a new kind of strange thinking. Authorities say there is an urgent need for a revolutionary change in our state of mind.
What is wrong with our “state of mind?”
First and foremost, we have been thinking the way the Communists want us to think. Our founding fathers would be alarmed to learn how confused many of our people have become over such fundamental problems as coexistence, disarmament, free trade, the United Nations, recognition of Red China, and a host of related problems. Instead of maintaining a state of intellectual vigilance, we have taken Communist slogans as the major premises for too many of our conclusions.
Let us go down a list of current strategy goals which the Communists and their fellow travelers are seeking to achieve. These are all part of the campaign to soften America for the final takeover. It should be kept in mind that many loyal Americans are working for these same objectives because they are not aware that these objectives are designed to destroy us.
Current Communist Goals
- U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
- U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
- Develop the illusion that total disarmament by the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
- Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
- Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet Satellites.
- Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
- Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
- Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the Germany question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
- Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the U.S. has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
- Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
- Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
- Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
- Do away with all loyalty oaths.
- Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent office.
- Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
- Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
- Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
- Gain control of all student newspapers.
- Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
- Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, and policy-making positions.
- Gain control of key positions in radio, TV and motion pictures.
- Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
- Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive meaningless art.”
- Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
- Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio and TV.
- Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, and healthy.”
- Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a “religious crutch.”
- Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
- Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a world-wide basis.
- Discredit the American founding fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
- Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of “the big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
- Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture -education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
- Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
- Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
- Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
- Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
- Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
- Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand or treat.
- Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
- Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
- Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
- Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use “united force” to solve economic, political or social problems.
- Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
- Internationalize the Panama Canal.
- Repeal the Connally Reservation so the U.S. cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction over nations and individuals alike.
If the student will read the reports of Congressional hearings together with available books by ex-Communists, he will find all of these Communist objectives described in detail. Furthermore, he will come to understand how many well-meaning citizens have become involved in pushing forward the Communist program without realizing it. They became converted to Communist objectives because they accepted superficial Communist slogans. Soon they were thinking precisely the way the Communists wanted them to think.